Transcribe takes data security and confidentiality very seriously and is wholly committed to protecting your data and privacy.
When you upload digital sound files and typed documentation to our Secure Service Centre, you will use a secure login. In conjunction with our EU-based secure cloud platform, our system provides a very high level of security for the transfer and processing of your data.
Transcribe is GDPR compliant, registered with the Data Protection Commissioner and complies strictly with Irish Data Protection Legislation.
Accuracy, reliability and confidentiality assured.
Confidentiality Agreement & Code of Ethics
Transcribe is committed to confidentiality and as such we take all the steps necessary to keep confidential the information supplied to us. Transcribe is located at the business registered address, Crushoa, Kinvara, Co Galway. Transcribe is registered with the Data Protection Commissioner and we work within the rules as set out in the General Data Protection Regulations. Transcribe acknowledges and confirms that we will always abide by the following code of ethics:
- Our day to day typing is conducted through a cloud based centre, and all typing is stored in the cloud until it is deleted.
- Our computers are pass worded and encrypted.
- We delete all dictation files and associated word files from our system at the end of the month.
- We operate a paper-less office, no work is printed unless requested in writing from the client.
- We review our security systems regularly.
Confidentiality & GDPR
- Transcribe is fully registered under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and complies with its requirements for the handling of sensitive information.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights belong to client.
- We will promptly report to clients any breaches of, or unauthorised access to, the data or processed data as soon as we are aware of it. We will also comply with all reporting requirements under GDPR and will ensure all breaches are reported within 24 hours upon discovery.
- We ensure employees are strictly vetted and sign a Confidentiality Agreement prior to commencing employment. They also receive full on-going training on GDPR working requirements.
- We will not disclose any Confidential Information supplied to us to any third party, corporation or other person whatsoever.
- We will not copy, disseminate or use such Confidential Information.
- For the avoidance of doubt Transcribe and its employees shall at all times comply with its obligations under the Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Our Data Protection Officer is Eileen Ireland (086 081 7369) and her email is firstname.lastname@example.org – she is registered with the Data Commissioner Ireland.
- The Principal of Transcribe is responsible for the daily management of files received.
- The Principal should be contacted in relation to security, technical or confidentiality issues arising out of the management and transcription of data. Alternatively please email us on email@example.com
Sinead Glennon, Principal, Transcribe – 21st of Oct 2020.
Signed: Sinéad Glennon